What is the Climate, Average Temperature/ Weather in Szczecin?
- The average temperature in Szczecin, Poland is 8.2 °C (47 °F).
- The average temperature range is 20 °C.
- The highest monthly average high temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) in July & August.
- The lowest monthly average low temperature is -5 °C (23 °F) in February.
- Szczecin's climate receives an average of 511 mm (20.1 in) of rainfall per year, or 43 mm (1.7 in) per month.
- On average there are 163 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 14 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
- The driest weather is in February & March when an average of 26 mm (1.0 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs.
- The wettest weather is in July when an average of 83 mm (3.3 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 13 days.
- The average annual relative humidity is 80.6% and average monthly relative humidity ranges from 72% in May to 89% in December.
- Average sunlight hours in Szczecin range between 1.1 hours per day in December and 8.4 hours per day in June.
- There are an average of 1692 hours of sunlight per year with an average of 4.6 hours of sunlight per day.
Measurements made by school: